Monday, August 4, 2014

Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie Scott

I am so in love with the members of stage dive. While we were dealing with mostly trust and relationship issues in the first installment this book left me an emotional wreck. Maybe because I can relate to both Malcolm and Anne. Malcolm uses sarcasm to cover up his pain and Anne is always others ahead if herself. The way the pair fell for each other had me laughing until I was crying. Love for them was unconventional. I was both happy and sad that Reece played the field and only noticed his friend when she was with someone else. Hopefully he'll learn to not let someone he cares about slip away. There was a health crises that change the dynamic of the story. It was both touching and heartbreaking seeing Malcolm undone and broken and having his brothers stand by him. That is what touched me in book one two, the love and brotherhood. Needless to say I needed a few tissues by the time I reached the end of the book. After I recover I look forward to reading Jimmy and Lena's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment