Monday, February 3, 2014

Review - Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6) by J.R. Ward


Just when I thought the scribe virgin couldn't surprise me anymore she does. Even more to the point who knew that Omega possessed the same power of creation as his sister. Though the way he did so was despicable. That didn't surprise me in the least what did surprise me was who his offspring was, which looking back explains plenty. Finally Phury was able to face his demons and even find love in the process. With the help of Cormia and his brothers I have no doubt that he will forever kick his habit. A lot things are changing I think for the better. A new child was welcomed in the brotherhood and mom and baby is happy and healthy. John, Blay, and Qhuinn have become assets in the war and will someday I think make great members of brotherhood. Which is great timing since another brother was relieved of duty. With things up in the air the way it is now it will take some time for there to be order restored and with that there will be chaos. I believe the king's work is just getting started. All that power to take advantage of who will use it and who will use it for their personal gain?

No comments:

Post a Comment