Monday, June 9, 2014

Legal Affairs - Confessions of a Litigation God (Legal Affairs) by Sawyer Bennett

How I loved being inside Matt Connover's head. In the beginning I didn't know if I hated him as much as loathe him. It wasn't until he met Mac that everything changed. Not to say there wasn't issues along the way. I think the most important thing he learned was forgiveness. He knew she was changing him but because of the hurt that he refused to let go of he almost let love walk out. Mac refused to give up on him because she knew deep down if he had love for his son he could love her too. The ending was beautiful it was nice to see where their lives took after he proposed. Matt finally has the wife he's always wanted with a nice surprise that had me smiling I'm the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment