Friday, April 18, 2014

Review - Weak Without Him (Weakness #2) by Lyra Parish

I must say this book didn't go the way I thought it would. Jennifer was fired by Finley but that didn't put a damper on their romance. Though somehow between the firing and getting kicked out of the mansion she moved in with him without any idea what that meant until she got there. After a day out with him she realizes that he isn't the man she thought he was and decides to find a place of her own. Things between her and Luke are still tense as feelings are still raw but she can't deny her feelings for the older brother. It seems that Finley and Jennifer was back were left them but one misunderstanding blew that up and next thing you know there is ocean between them. Through some scheming on Finley's part they are reunited and once torn apart through an evil plot. Nope I can't even give that away because I myself didn't see it coming. Finding out that Finley had secret life before he became CEO was surprising. I very much look forward to the next installment. As a hope their enemy is dealt with once and for all and finally Luke will find the love he truly deserves. Although I know that Jennifer didn't mean to hurt him the fact that it happened to such a loving guy as Luke broke my heart. If anyone is deserving of love its Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment