Thursday, August 14, 2014

Control (Songs of Submission, #4) by C.D. Reiss

Something more dangerous than the past threatens their relationship and that's the truth. It seems like nothing could tear the couple apart but little seeds of doubt threatens what they have. What I love most about this installment is the POV from both Jonathan and Monica. You see Monica fallen in love and Jonathan finally letting go of any and all feelings he felt for her. This doesn't sit well with Jessica she threatens to get Jonathan back with the truth about his past with Rachel. I thought that he came completely clean but after Jessica talked to Monica I feel that there is more to the story than he told. I can't say that I was a fan of the ending. Once Monica sang her song she wrote about her romance with Jonathan it seems that would be the final straw that would break them up. If I know anything about Jonathan he protects what's his and he doesn't take no for an answer especially when its something he wants. So many questions left unanswered. I'm even more excited to read the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment