Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lick (Stage Dive, #1) by Kylie Scott

I've heard plenty about this series so I just had to read it. I mean who doesn't love a sensitive sexy tattooed alpha hottie rockstar? It was funny, romantic, intense and did I mention hot? Sometimes just when things doesn't make sense live comes in to make it even more confusing. Enters David Ferris guitarist to a band she hates. Through the course of the relationship he is able to heal from the wounds of relationships past while also finding his writing link again. Evelyn always had a plan but she realized it wasnt hers but her fathers plan. I loved the rest of the band as well. So funny and teasing just as brothers not just bandmates should be. I'm going to enjoy to read all there stories and see what made them the men they are. I'm excited for each book as this series continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment