Saturday, May 31, 2014

Knockout (Wayward Fighters #1) by J.C. Valentine

I've been 'hooked' on MMA style books since I fell in love with a previous series. I absolutely loved this book. Ally was from an abusive home and Jami was the boy who always protected her. Although years had passed what was a crush between to kids turned a love neither of them could have seen coming. Ally is determined to save women from the life she grew up with. If anyone understands wait these women went through it would be Ally. Going beyond the call of duty to save one of her clients may have been the most dangerous and selfless thing she has ever done. This is a psychological drama in and out of the ring. Though somehow through it all love happened. The fight scenes were absolutely stellar, I held my breath with each page and word read. The drama that lies ahead in the next installment I will be dreading and excited to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment