Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6) by Olivia Cunning

Of all the weddings between the band I think I enjoyed Jace and Aggie's the most. Usually Jace is a man of a few words, who lets his actions speak for themselves. Seeing how much Aggie has helped him heal and how he did the same for her made me happy. Not to say the other weddings weren't great (who knew Eric was such a romantic?) but Jace and Aggie just touched my heart the most. I'm pretty sure people never thought Jace could find love and happiness but he did. His wedding vows just took my breath away. Just hearing speak from his heart knowing he's the shy one of the group made me love him just a little bit more. I look forward to the next Sinners installment. I know Trey refuses to get married him in his interesting relationship and all but I could do with more of him in the next book he is after all my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment