Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Debt Inheritance (Indebted #1) by Pepper Winters

I had to take a step back to try and review this book. Its been a few weeks and I still don't know what to think of it. Nila is taken hostage by Jethro Hawk to fulfill so lifelong family debt. What that debt is, I have no idea. The story has been pretty vague about what was done that would warrant the first born daughter to be kidnapped and taken in by this family. Right off I see that Jethro is not like the other members of his family and Nila is not like any of the women that has been taken. So many parts made me cringe and other parts just left me holding my breath. After the cliffhanger I don't see how this story can end in a HEA. Still so many unanswered questions. I look forward to reading the next installment.


No comments:

Post a Comment