Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward

There was nothing I didn't love about this story. It starts off with a stepbrother coming to live with his fathers new family and that was the least complicated part of the story. There was an instant attraction between Greta and Elec. Though at every turn Elec sought out to make her life miserable. In the midst that though he start to like her. After one night when she stood up to his father and comfort him after a nightmare. They shared one night with him before he had to leave and that night would change the course of their lives. A tragic event brings them all together and secrets and feelings unravels. A secret totally blew my mind. Though through all of the that true love happened which led to a son's redemption. I could not put this book down. I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars it was just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment