Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Uncivilized by Sawyer Bennett

Not much to say except I am absolutely in love with Zach Easton. Completely uncivilized but he loves like no one else has. Moira is hired to take Zach away from the home he has made for himself after he was left there due to the death of his parents. Her job was to civilized and uncivilized man. Memories of being raised in the modern world made to transition easier. They both pushed each other's buttons and became closer than they realized. All the while the big thing that hungover both their heads is that Zach will return to the Amazon to the people he's come to love as his own but he's also grown to love Moira and the godfather he didn't think he would love. So many twists and turns that left me guessing right until the very end. I must say that after reading this book that Zach Easton has changed my perspective on a few things that I thought I knew. One of my favorite reads for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment