Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Leah's Seduction: 1 (Gianni and Leah) by Emily Jane Trent

Leah has a lot on her plate. The things going with her family and a boss who takes her for granted. Though she finds solace in her journal. She holds nothing back. All of her fears, desires, sort comings its all there in that book. She misplaced her journal but she has no idea that the man she met or bumped into is the man who has been reading her inner most desires put on paper. I have to say I'm not much of a Gianni fan in this one. Yes he's hot and rich and swoon worthy but I don't care much for how he treats Leah. Typical rich guy who can have any girl he wants. Some guys can pull that off I'm not seeing that though with Gianni. I'm hoping as their story continues he redeems himself. Otherwise I suggest Leah leave before her heart and body becomes even more entangled up in Gianni.

No comments:

Post a Comment